Monday, April 7, 2014

Another short weekend

Just like two weeks ago, I had to be in school on a saturday. Granted, another type of studying, but studying none the less. I went to a school to take a total of five tests that kept me busy from 8.30 am-4.30 p.m.
You are given 55 minutes to complete each test and I really don't think that's enough time. Some questions I was just guessing without reading them properly, because there wasn't enough time to complete the test (there are A,B,C,D,E boxes and you mark one of them to answer the question).

These tests can increase your chance of getting in to a university, but I don't really think I did that well this time.. Each time you complete these tests, the results are valid for five years and then they're considered expired. I took the test one time before, but that was five years ago and since those results expire in the fall, when I plan to study again, I had to take the test again. Well, you don't have to, but it helps. I think my last test went much better, but hopefully it's not too bad.

Today I started my morning with some photoshop, now I'm in IT class (web design) and will have that until the end of the day. I think I'll be gaming tonight. Not sure what tho.. I feel like I wanna build something, so perhaps some Sims 3? Or Minecraft? Or some LoL, feel like playing that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment