Saturday, February 14, 2015

Possibly a new project?

It's been a long time since I posted anything in this blog. I think it's a bit unnecessary to have two blogs about the same thing (although they are on different websites and languages), so I came up with a new idea:

I'll keep the other blog as a regular blog and transform this blog into a blog written by the virtual me.

Weird? Yes. Uninteresting? Possibly. Fun? Time will tell.

I'm not sure yet if I will keep this as a virtual-me-blog forever or not, but for now I would just like to try something new.

So, as of now this blog will no longer be about me but my online characters, as if written by them. It will probably mostly be about World of Warcraft and I haven't decided yet if I shall include other games or not. We'll see.

If you wan't to read about my life outside the world of gaming, you will find that HERE. That blog will be written in swedish though, so you might need to translate it.

Into the world of gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment