Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Back to school again

So I haven't been here for a while now, and a few things have happened. First off, in december I started playing WoW again. I started level a tauren druid on a new server where a friend of mine plays. I didn't play as much as I hoped I would though and I'm not sure if I'm going to keep playing or wait a while before I refill my subscription. Then we had a christmas break from school so I traveled back to where I used to live, to pack up some of my stuff that's still there. I didn't play much when I was there, just a few minor games at Kongregate. After that, I went back home and spent the rest of the break socializing and playing, mostly Path of Exile (reminds a bit about Diablo 3).
Now, school has started and I'm currently working on a picture in my Photoshop class. After the coffee break I have another computer class and will work on an assignment in PHP/MySQL.
It's good to be back home, but I wouldn't complain if I could get another week off. ^^

Two days ago I randomly opened SC2 and played some AI games. Think I will start playing that again, it's been quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment