Saturday, June 24, 2017

Midsummer 2017

Happy midsummer! I haven't really celebrated this year and I've just had a quiet weekend. Haven't really had time to play a lot of computer games lately either since I've been busy working on my bachelor's degree. It went well though. For my thesis, I wrote about storytelling in mobile games combined with a pedometer and then created a game to explore that. It was somewhat interesting. Oh yeah, it's currently on Google Play Store, but not sure if I'm gonna keep it there or take it down since it was only published as a way for people to download it during my exam. However, now that I have a little time off I would like to get back to gaming but unfortunately there are some issues with my computer, so I have to get that fixed first which will take at least three weeks, I'm guessing. So sadly, no real gaming yet. Perhaps in july.

No comments:

Post a Comment