Thursday, November 2, 2017

No computer

I haven't played a lot of computer games lately. After my laptop broke down (well, the wireless internet anyways) and I've had it fixed a few times now, I finally got my money back. Quite impressive since I've had it for three years. But it was expensive and it's been unreliable since I got it. I haven't yet gotten around to buy a new laptop since I've borrowed one. Unfortunately, it's old so I probably can't play games like World of Warcraft. It can barely keep Minecraft running and it's still a bit slow when I try to play that. Also, there are some dead pixels on the screen. And not just a few, but like three larger clusters of dead pixels, plus vertical lines of dead pixels so it's hard to read sometimes and impossible if you can't scroll. However, it's a laptop that works for doing basic stuff so it'll have to do until I can decide which laptop I am going to buy next. I'm thinking about buying another MSI, but there are other good laptops out there. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment