Wednesday, October 3, 2018

More gaming and life updates

On the 6th of june I moved to a new place to live with a friend during the summer while working. As it turns out, I've decided to stay and continue to work here so I've been looking for an apartment of my own. I finally found one and I'm soon going to move yet again. It's funny how I didn't move to new places for many, many years in my life and then these last 5 years I've moved multiple times. Hopefully, this will be the last time in a while that I have to do this. As long as I'll have a job, I'm going to stick around for a while.

I've also been playing some computer games lately, and streaming them too. At the moment I mostly play World of Warcraft or Minecraft and that's what I've been streaming. I bought the Collector's Edition of Battle for Azeroth and have been leveling my main. I still haven't used my level booster and haven't decided on which race or class I'm going to use that for. Perhaps on a void elf?


No comments:

Post a Comment