Thursday, December 5, 2013

Math and rain

Today I've been doing two things in school: math and watching a movie during history class. It's been a slow day today and it doesn't get better with this un-winterlike-weather. December is supposed to be a month of winter, with snow and cold. I'm starting to think it's some kind of delayed autumn, with rain and cold.
Snow tends to fall in late december and the real winter gets here in january. I am no fan of winter and cold, but I do prefer the snow to the rain.
In my opinion, if there were such a thing as a year with perfect weather in this country, it would consist of a summer that lasted longer than a month, for starters; summer for nine months and spring, fall and winter the remaining three months, with one month each. Unfortunately, I do not live in a country with that kind of weather. Some might say I should be happy to live in a place where the weather is not the same all year around but in all honesty, the grey, dull and cold weather is the weather we have - all year around, except a short summer when we really get to enjoy the warmth the season brings. I am always longing for summer, but I am truly happy that we don't have that exotic heat all year around, the climate we have during the summer (when it's not raining) is just perfect, and that is the kind of weather I wish we could have at least 80% of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment