Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hearthstone

A week ago I started playing "Hearthstone", a Blizzard card game which you play online. Since I play "Magic: The Gathering" IRL, it's fun to have a game of the same concept to play online. I usually ALWAYS play a druid-type character in every game where you choose a class, but in this game I've mostly focused on the priest Anduin so far. The cards available in the priest deck suits me quite well, even tho I enjoy playing the other characters sometimes too.

This will be a very calm and sloppy weekend for me. Managed to get a sprained ankle on thursday.. TWICE.. So my foot is quite useless at the moment. Went shopping yesterday and finished the evening with burgers and movies. Tonight's a bit different: Pizza and movies :P And ofc some gaming too :) I think tonight will be another Hearthstone evening, but I will most likely fit another game in there somewhere as well, this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment