Saturday, February 15, 2014

More boxes

I thought I had many boxes before, but now I have even more.. I've been packing all day and I'm still not done..  Hopefully I'll be done tomorrow, cause I really don't wanna go back here and pack stuff again..

Yesterday was more fun tho; I went shopping and met up with a friend. And yes, there was even some Magic involved (and buying some new cards). Was supposed to go on wednesday, then changed it to sunday, then realized the piercing studio would be closed saturday and sunday and changed it to thursday. Good thing I'm so consistent in my planning! :P

Now I just hope I'll finish everything here fast so I can go home without being stressed out or worrying about having to get back here and do some more packing. Well, break's over, time to continue packing. Yay friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment