Monday, March 17, 2014

Malware-monday

Today is all about malware, at least in school. First we had a test in Photoshop class, which I think went pretty well. :) And right now we are discussing malware, and presenting the work we did last week when we each got two programs to review, programs of antivirus and maleware removal..

For me it was McAfee's Stinger and Bitdefender Rescue CD. One easy and one a tad more complex.

This week, my schedule in school will be a little different than usual: only 1½ day with regular scheme.The rest of the week we're catching up individually in whatever class we're behind. I even have school this saturday, since we're having open house.

Almost time for lunch, which does not consist of anything good today, so I'm having the vegetarian alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment