Saturday, March 22, 2014

School on a saturday

...Or almost, anyways. We've had "open house" today at the school and some studensts were required to be there. Since I'm in the IT class, it's not very hard to guess what we were showing. That's right - Computers with stuff on them, that we made.
Me moved like five or so computers into the gymnastics hall and four of them were showing some of the websites that we built. The fifth computer was showing the Windows '98 system, entitled "This is what computers looked like last millennium".  Fun, fun..
We also moved some of our Photoshop posters there and all in all, everything went fine.
The school served us cinnamon rolls, hot beverages and lemonade and even though I was in school on a saturday, it could've been worse.

Today was also the first day in quite a while I dared doing some work out, and I think it's safe to start working out on a regular basis now. Finally! :)

I have absolutely nothing to do tonight.. I started watching a movie, but paused it.. Might finish it later. Right now I'm updating my LoL and might play some in a bit.. I have missed my main champion.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment